Quick Guide - Confirming a Purchase Order
To Confirm a Purchase Order you will need to login to the Inzant Sales backend system, find the order & manually confirm the order.
- If your purchase orders are normally emailed to you, then you can confirm a purchase order at any time by simply opening the email and clicking "Reply" and sending the email (Inzant will pickup the subject and confirm the order based on your reply). If you lose or accidently delete the email then you can use the attached guide to manually confirm the orders using the Inzant Sales Web Client.
- If your purchase orders are imported into an accounts package then it can happen from time to time that an order is manually keyed into the accounts system prior to it being ready to export from Inzant, opening up the potential for the order to be inserted and duplicated. Using the attached guide you will learn how to quickly & easily confirm orders, preventing them from exporting to your accounts package & causing duplicates.
Finding the Order to Confirm
- Login to your Inzant Sales admin system
- Click on the "Orders" sidebar menu option, and click on "Purchase Orders"
- Search for the Purchase Order using the search bar (you can search using the retailer name or the purchase order number).
- Double click on the order line to open the Purchase Order Details screen. Once open you should see the "Confirm" button (green tick icon) as an option in the top right of screen. Click this now to Confirm the purchase order.
Once the order is confirmed it will no longer get included in the daily notification emails as being requiring attention.
Quick Guide - Resubmitting a Purchase Order
When a Purchase Order in Inzant Sales goes into the "OnHold" state it will require manual intervention to progress. This means you will need to login to the Inzant Sales Web Client, find the order and manually submit it again. If your Purchase ...
Quick Guide - Creating an Order using the Management Portal
This is a Quick Guide on Creating a New Order using the Inzant Sales Management Portal Starting your Order-Open the Dashboard, Select a Retailer to Start a new Order. Next navigate to the Retailer Details screen. From a selected retailers detail ...
Quick Guide - Viewing Order Delivery Details
This is a Quick Guide to Viewing Order Delivery Details- After logging on to the Inzant Sales Web Client click the “Purchase/Credit Order” icon. Click the 'Purchase/Credit order' Widget to open the full Purchase details screen. Once on the ...
Quick Guide - Deleting a Product Category
This is a quick guide explaining Deleting a Product & Product Categories using the Inzant Sales Management Portal. Firstly you'll need to be logged into the Inzant Sales Management Portal. Once logged in proceed to open the product search screen ...
Adding & Editing Retailers using the Management Portal
This guide provides information on Adding & Editing Retailers in the Inzant Sales Management Portal. Adding a Retailer Retailers Can be added to two ways. From the Actions Menu in the Top Menu Bar or Using the New Retailer button on the Retailer ...
Home Screen and Navigating the System
The Home Screen The home screen is the start up screen for the App. It contains links to all the other major screens and provides some KPI information and access to your schedule. In this article we will discuss all the links so you can navigate ...
Setting a Retailer to have Website access from the Management Portal
To enable customers access to the B2B Portal or Website, you need to allow the Contact on a Retailer to have access. After logging into the Inzant Sales Management Portal you'll need to navigate to the Retailer in question. This involves clicking the ...
There are two main areas within the CMS that hyperlinks can be created; In a specific content zone provided by a widget. In the CK Editor content entry zone. Both zones offer the same 3 basic link types, Internal URLs, External URLs and Mailto ...
Initialising & Resyncing the Inzant Sales App
If you need to reload your database the process is quite straight forward. Please be mindful that performing the below process will erase ALL information within Inzant Sales on the device, so please check and make sure all incomplete orders or quotes ...
Shutting down Apps running in the background
If you are noticing your iPad starting to run very slowly and Inzant starting to crash then your iPad may have all its resources being used by other applications running in the background. We'd recommend periodically closing all apps running in the ...