This guide will show you how to take an Order on the iPad using the Add Items order mode.
To get started, tap the Retailer icon, then select the Retailer you'd like to raise the order on.
To begin an order, tap the Interaction icon.
Now tap the 'New Order' button.
This will drop you onto the Order Review screen, to begin ordering items tap the Add Items Order Mode icon.
1. Use the Categories or Search bar to find & filter the Products
2. Tap on the Quantity column field to order a Product
Key in the desired Order Qty, tap Done. Repeat this process for the other Products you want to order.
When you have finished the order, Tap on the 'Order Review' button. This will allow you to review the order before completing it.
When you are finished, to complete the order tap the "Upload to Cloud" icon.
On this screen you can;
- Upload the order as a future dated order (or "indent" order) by tapping "Delayed" (and entering a future processing date)
- Submit the order as a quote by tapping "Quote"
- Submit the order as a normal Sales Order by tapping "Today" (which will be processed instantly)
- Capture a Customer Reference Number (not required)
- Capture a Customer Signature (not required)
When you've completed this process, tap the "Submit" button.
The order is now complete, to Upload to the cloud tap on the "Complete and Upload" button on the interaction. If you'd like to do additional orders, tasks or capture a journal entry whilst in the same call, feel free to complete all of those on the same interaction, and tap the "Complete and Upload" at the end of the call.