This Quick Help Guide shows you how to order items using the "Campaign mode".
Open The Inzant Sales Plus App, Tap the 'RETAILER' icon and pick your Retailer from the list. You can refine the list of retailers using the search bar or filters in the sidebar.
To begin an Order, Tap the 'Interaction' Icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Tap the 'New Order' button.
Tap the 'Campaign' icon and select a campaign.
The first page of the campaign presentation will display by default, to start browsing through the campaign swipe left on the page.
You can order the suggested quantity for items by tapping the + icon.
To order a specific amount Tap on the quantity box and key in the desired amount and then Tap done.
To add all items on the page tap the +Icon in the top row and the suggested quantity will be added.
When you are complete return to the Order Review Screen.
After checking your order is correct, tap the "Upload to the Cloud" Icon.
On this screen you can;
- Upload the order as a future dated order (or "indent" order) by tapping "Delayed" (and entering a future processing date)
- Submit the order as a quote by tapping "Quote"
- Submit the order as a normal Sales Order by tapping "Today" (which will be processed instantly)
- Capture a Customer Reference Number (not required)
- Capture a Customer Signature (not required)
When you have completed this process, Tap the 'Submit' button.
The order is now complete , to upload to the cloud Tap 'Complete and Upload' button on the interaction.
If you'd like to do additional orders, tasks or capture a journal event whilst in the same call, feel free to complete all those on the same interaction, and Tap 'Complete and Upload' at the end of the call.