Your Inzant Sales Subscription screen allows you to manage the total number of active User Licenses. The configured number of User Licenses is what calculates the total subscription cost each month. The Subscription screen allows you to modify the configured license amounts, which directly affect your ongoing monthly subscription costs.
The Subscription screen will display the available license types available to be configured, in addition to what licenses you currently have configured versus what you are using. You can reach the Subscription page via the Configuration screen (located in the sidebar menu).
The User Search screen has the following main functions:
• User License type & usage display
• User License modification popup
User License type & usage display
This section of the screen has the following components:
- User Type Name – The type of user is described here – see below for more detailed descriptions of the different user types.
- Licenses used of enabled – the second number here displays how many licenses are configured (so multiply the license cost by this to determine your overall cost for this user type). The first number refers to the number of these licenses actually being used by a user in your system.
Top Tip: If you have several unused licenses then you should consider reducing the license count to reduce your monthly subscription cost.
- License cost – This figure refers to the monthly cost of the license – per license per month. Each user takes 1 license so you’ll need to multiply this by the number of licenses to get your total monthly spend.
- Manage Button – provided you have the right permissions this button will allow you to open the manage subscriptions popup to increase or decrease your user count.
Please note- to modify the subscription levels your user will require a role with “Read & Write” permission levels for the subscription module.
Website and EDI Hub Add-ons don’t allow management at this time. If you’d like to enable, disable or upgrade these add-ons, please contact Inzant Support for assistance.
The User license popup shows the currently ‘being used’ licenses (“Active License Count”), the Currently Enabled License count (“Current License Count”), as well as a form element for the new license count.
The new license count has + and – buttons, allowing you to increase or decrease the number until you arrive at the new desired level. You will be shown different messages depending on whether you are increasing or decreasing the count, however both will have links to the terms. You will not be able to reduce the new license count figure below the Active license count figure – this is because the licenses are currently being used. If you’d like to reduce the number further you’ll need to go and deactivate some users first.
Please note that if increasing your license count your subscription will be invoiced & billed immediately (at a pro rata rate based on your monthly anniversary billing date).
Subscription in Responsive (Mobile) Mode
The Subscription screen functions just as well on responsive mobile or tablet screen sizes as it does on a desktop. All buttons and navigation flows are exactly the same as in desktop display, with the only omissions being the breadcrumbs.