The products list screen allows you to view the complete list of products loaded onto the iPad. This article discusses how to use the list screen to filter and sort products to find information.
The help link will provide you with online access to our knowledge base with the articles filtered in relavence.
Searching for Products
Products can be searched on the basis of product code, name or barcode.
- Touching the Search Icon on the left of the screen.
This will raise the search popover with the search zone already selected
- You can search for the product by entering the Name or Code of the product in the search bar.
If using a HID barcode scanner you can scan the barcode into the search zone to find a product.
Selecting Products by Category
To filter using the product categories touch the Product Category filter zone.
- Once the popover appears you can select the category you wish to view. Inzant can support up to 3 levels of categories, if sub categories exist they will be displayed when you touch a category name.
- If you select the category by touching the > icon it will select the category and automatically hide the popover
- To manually hide the popover, touch anywhere else on the screen.
Note: Search bar is accumulative so if you have other filters selected that all act on the products displayed.
If your system has additional filters enabled you can also select these using the filter selector.
- Touch the Filter zone and select the filter you wish to apply, If there are options then these will be displayed.
When using the filter please take note, the search bar is accumulative. Therefore if you have selected a Category, it will only show the filtered products from that category.
For example we have selected the Food Category, then filtered by 'New Products' so you will only view 'New Products' from the 'Food' Category - not 'New Products' from All categories.
These field names are configurable by management.
The Sort By feature allows you to sort the products in the order you would like to view.
- Touch the Sort Zone and select the option you wish. You may sort products by Default order, A-Z Name and Code, or Price.
Barcode Scanning Mode
If you have products that have been Preset with barcodes enabled you will be able to use this feature. Scan the barcode and if the barcode has been assigned to the product the product details will appear , ready to order.
Here is a guide explaining Barcode Scanning use in more detail.
Displaying Product Detail information
Depending on how you system is setup there will be Information links or blue highlighted links that allow you to access the Product Detail screen.
- information icon an the far left of the product line highlighted below..
- Touching on the product code highlighted below. (This is an example in 'Detailed List')
More information can be found regarding the Product Detail screen using the link below