This guide provides information on Adding & Editing Retailers in the Inzant Sales Management Portal.
Adding a Retailer
Retailers Can be added to two ways.
- From the Actions Menu in the Top Menu Bar
- Using the New Retailer button on the Retailer Search Screen
For more information on the Retailer Search Screen please see this guide
Either method will Open a blank Retailer Details Screen where you can add the required details and save the new retailer.
Editing a Retailer
To edit an existing Retailer,
- Locate the retailer on the Retailer Search screen and click the Edit button
Once on the Retailer list screen, search for the Retailer and double click on the row to open the Details screen.
This Opening screen displays the Account number, Name and Credit Status in the header zone, and a number of Tabbed panes in the bottom section of the screen.
The default Pane on screen load if the General tab.
- Clicking on the Tab headings will change to that pane (details below).
Please note: Your system may include different fields as many of the fields are customisable
- You can add or edit the information in the fields on the different tabs
Once all information is entered,
- Click the save the retailer using the Save (or Save and Close) button.
There are some data fields that must be completed to be able to save a retailer. If you have missed any a prompt will highlight the missing data.
- Once you have entered the missing dat you can Save again
The information Tabs Available are:
The general information included basic retailer contact information, categorisation information and custom statistical information
The Address information includes both street (delivery) and Postal Address field. There is a copy button to copy form one to the other
The Contacts information provides a summary list of all contacts associated with the retailer. You can view, edit and also add new Contacts.
The Price List information works a little different for different systems.
- If you are a Single supplier with Multiple Price Lists configured, this screen will indicate which price list the customer is assigned to.
- If you are an agent that represents multiple suppliers, the screen will indicate all the supplier price lists the retailer can order from.
In either case, it is also possible to assign discounts to for price lists on a brand and ordered quantity basis from this screen as well.
The Notes are designed to be general notes that will be available across the system. These should not be used for call or journal notes as these are treated separately.
Custom fields will vary from system to system depending upon needs.
Financial Fields group together this type of information, please note there are a number of custom financial fields available if you need to load additional information.
Inzant Sales can be linked with external Loyalty systems, where this is the case the loyalty information is displayed on this tab
This tab displays a full record of all interactions with retailers. You can also add new journal entries from this tab.