There are a couple of ways a product can be linked to an image, this article will be covering manually opening the product details screen and selecting or uploading a single image.
Firstly you'll need to be logged into the Inzant Sales Management Portal.
Once logged in proceed to open the product search screen
- Click on Products in the Side Bar Menu
This will open the Product Search screen
Now you'll need to find the product you want to upload an image for.
- You can do this by doing a search for the product
- Using the Category Selector
- Using advanced Filters
- Once you have found the product click the Edit icon (pencil) in the Actions column.
- Click on the Media Tab to display the Images configuration for the Product
This will display any images already uploaded and allow you to upload a new image.
- You can view a full size image by clicking on the thumbnail image in the list.
To Upload a new Image
- Click the Select/Upload button for the Image you wish to upload.
This will display a popover where you may select an already uploaded image or upload a new image.
To Select an existing image
- Find the image in the list
- You can search for an image
- If you are using Folders, you can select the correct folder to narrow down the list of images
- Click the Select Button for the Image you wish to select
To Upload a new image
- Click the Upload Button
This will display the File Selector popover
- Select the file you wish to upload
- Click Open
After the File has uploaded you will be returned to the Media Tab, with the image correctly inserted.
If you are uploading the Primary Image it will automatically be set to be visible on the mobile devices and website. If you are uploading additional images you can set the visibility using the switches
To complete the operation you need to Save the product
- Click the Save or Save & Close button
The image will now be available immediately on the website, and will be available immediately to sync down to the iPads.