You can decrease your license count using the Subscription screen in the Inzant Sales Admin interface. You can reach the Subscription page via the Configuration page, located in the sidebar menu.
Once on the Subscription screen, click on the Manage button for the user type license you’d like to decrease, which will open the license modification popup.
The User license popup shows the currently being used licenses (“Active License Count”), the Currently Enabled License count (“Current License Count”), as well as a form element for the new license count. To decrease the license count, click the minus icon until the “New User Count” matches the number of total licenses you need. For example, if you need 1 less user, click the minus icon once.
You cannot decrease the “New License Count” below the active license count. This is because the licenses are currently in use. To do so you will need to deactivate some users first.
You will be shown a message detailing what will happen next, which is;:
- The overall available license count will be decreased.
- Ongoing subscription costs will be at the new license level.
- Proceeding to decrease the levels is acceptance of Inzant’s terms & conditions.
Once you click proceed the system will commit the changes and return you to the subscription page.
Some Important Notes about Subscription Changes
- To modify the subscription levels your user will require a role with “Read & Write” permission levels for the subscription module.
- Website and EDI Hub Add-ons don’t allow management at this time. If you’d like to enable, disable or upgrade these add-ons, please contact Inzant Support for assistance.