This article describes how to use the Catalogue Deals Order Mode in detail
The help link will provide you with access to our knowledge base with the articles filtered by relevance.
- To access Catalogue Deals touch 'Mode'
You will be able to view the Order modes available,
- Touch 'Catalogue Deals' from the drop down menu.
You will now be able to view the Catalogue's.
- Touch 'View' alongside the catalogue to open the catalogue.
You will now be able to view both the PDF document and the ordering controls.
If you rotate the device, the view changes to try and maximise the area displaying the document.
To move between pages in the catalog, you swipe left and right like a normal book reader.
As you move between pages, you will see the products in the ordering zone change to match the page being displayed.
Presenters allow you to set up deals per items, including bonus and discounts for a recommended order quantity.
- Touch the + to add deals individually to your order.
To add all items (and deals) on a page
- Touch 'Add Deal'
NOTE: Add Deal will only add the current page of items not the whole catalogue.
You can also order individually but touching Order zones and using the keypad.
PDF Thumbnail View and Tagging Pages
The PDF mode icon cycles between 3 modes when touched
- Normal view
- Thumbnail view
- Summary View
Normal View is the normal ordering mode.
Thumbnail view, allows you to quickly scroll through pages in the presenter. You can also apply book marks to pages to come back to where a customer shows interest.
- Touching on a thumbnail will load the page in the main view.
- Touching on the page in the main view, will also revert to Normal View.
Summary view, also allows you to quickly scroll through pages in the presenter, with a slightly larger preview of the pages.
- When in Summary view you can choose to display all pages, or only Bookmarked pages
- Touching on a page in Summary view will load the Page and revert to normal view, thus providing a quick way to reload bookmarked pages
To bookmark a page
- Touch the ribbon to book mark the page for later use.
- Touch the blue ribbon you will view the bookmarked pages only.
- Touch 'Show All' to reveal all pages of the catalogue.
You can share a PDF by touching the Share button
Moving Between Presenters
- Touch the field next to the Search Icon. It will clearly show what 'Order Mode' we are currently in. At any point you can swap between Order Modes, Campaigns and Catalogues.
- Touch into your ;Product List' and it will open a drop down menu with the range of 'Presenters and Specials' available to you.
Full Screen Mode
- Touch 'Full Screen' to show your customers products on full screen view.
This will change the view so the PDF document takes up the whole screen. You can continue to move through the catalogue by swiping left and right as normal.
- Touch 'Half Screen' to revert back to showing the Order controls
Completing an Order
When you have finished with the Catalogue touch 'Summary' at the bottom of the screen to start finalising the order.
You will now be able to view the 'Order Summary' screen.
If you would like to leave a Journal or Note on this Retailer or Order touch the 'Journal' or 'Notes' button to open the box to submit the entry.
To submit the order touch 'Finish order'.