This article describes how to use the Smart Catalogue Order Mode in detail
The help link will provide you with access to our knowledge base with the articles filtered by relevance.
- To access Smart Catalogues touch 'Mode'
You will be able to view the Order modes available,
- Touch 'Smart Catalogues' from the drop down menu.
You will now be able to view the Smart Catalogue's
- Touch 'View' alongside the catalogue to open the Catalogue.
This will display the Catalog in full screen mode.
To move between pages you swipe left and right on the screen.
This mode relies on special zones being tagged in the PDF document. Normally we would advise the zone to be the Product name or code however your office will advise you where the zones are located.
- Touch the target zone and the product ordering keypad will appear.
- The popover provides you with additional product information as well as ordering controls
- The information icon will also load the full product detail display and give the option of entering order line notes.
PDF Thumbnail View and Tagging Pages
The PDF mode icon cycles between 3 modes when touched
- Normal view
- Thumbnail view
- Summary View
Normal View is the normal ordering mode.
Thumbnail view, allows you to quickly scroll through pages in the presenter. You can also apply book marks to pages to come back to where a customer shows interest.
- Touching on a thumbnail will load the page in the main view.
- Touching on the page in the main view, will also revert to Normal View.
Summary view, also allows you to quickly scroll through pages in the presenter, with a slightly larger preview of the pages.
- When in Summary view you can choose to display all pages, or only Bookmarked pages
- Touching on a page in Summary view will load the Page and revert to normal view, thus providing a quick way to reload bookmarked pages
- Touch the ribbon to book mark the page for later use.
You can share a PDF by touching the Share button
Moving Between Presenters
To change catalogues
- Touch the search icon to show the list of catalogues again
You can also add a Journal or Note from this screen.
Completing an Order
When you have finished with the Catalogue touch 'Summary' at the bottom of the screen to start finalising the order.
You will now be able to view the 'Order Summary' screen.
To submit the order touch 'Finish order'.